This fruity smoothie is fully packed with healthy berries!
Time required: 15 mins
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp walnuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 50 ml cashew milk
- 1 tbsp Rawnice Black Goji Powder
- Suggested toppings: frozen blueberries, raspberries, coconut shavings, sliced bananas & puffed quinoa
- In a food processor or blender, place all smoothie ingredients.
- Blend all together until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie into your favorite bowl and add toppings. You can use our suggested toppings or add your favorites!
- Enjoy your healthy breakfast bowl!
Fun healthy facts!
Did you know that blueberries are one of the healthiest fruits in the world? They are low in calories, but very high in nutrients. Blueberries are full of antioxidants and are a great source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. They’re also known to boost immunity and great for the skin.
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!