This frozen delight makes for a berry healthy snack!
Time required: 1 hour+
- 160 g granola (we used yogurt & strawberry granola)
- 70 g almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 400 ml coconut yogurt (or other plant based yogurt)
- 150 g fresh blueberries (or other berries)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ - 1 tsp Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
- Melted white chocolate
- Frozen raspberries
- Prepare the crust: place all crust ingredients in a food processor and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking dish and press the base into the dish.
- Put the crust in the fridge to set and prepare the yoghurt filling.
- Mix the yogurt with vanilla extract, maple syrup and butterfly pea powder.
- Blend fresh blueberries using a hand blender.
- Take out the crust from the fridge and spread the yogurt mixture on it.
- Add the blueberries and make some swirls.
- Place into the freezer and freeze for a minimum of 1-2 hours or until they set.
- When it’s ready, remove from the freezer. Cut into squares of desired size.
- You can add some melted chocolate on the top and chopped frozen raspberries.
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!