Time required: 30 mins +
Rhubarb & Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 300 gr of rhubarb
- 150 gr of strawberries
- 150 gr of sugar
- 200 ml of water
- Wash the fruits. Cut rhubarb into around 2 cm pieces, and chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Place the fruits in a pan, cover with sugar and pour the water.
- Bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes, until the fruits starts to disintegrate. Pass it through a dense strainer into a jar or bottle.
- Set aside and let it cool. Store the syrup in the fridge. You can use use for drinks and desserts.
For the Mocktail (for 2 glass)
- 4-6 tbsp of Rhubarb & Strawberry Simple Syrup
- Around 400 ml of sparkling water
- Around 60 ml of water
- 1/2 tsp of Rawnice butterfly pea powder
- Ice cubes to fill the glasses
- Fresh strawberries, rosemary springs, rhubarb ribbons for the garnish
- Mix around 60 ml of water with 1/2 tsp of butterfly pea powder.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp of Rhubarb & strawberry syrup to he bottom of the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, add fresh strawberry and rosemary spring.
- Pour around 200 ml of sparkling water. Then pour a little bit of butterfly pea water on the top. Decorate glass with rhubarb ribbon and strawberry.