You for sure have already tried Dalgona Coffee, which was a big trend last year. But today we back to this old drink and bring out to you a new, better version!💜
VEGAN ICED BLACK CARROT LATTE WITH DALGONA COFFEE
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: max 10 mins
- 500 ml plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tsp Rawnice Black Carrot Powder
- A few ice cubes
- 4 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 4 tbsp white sugar (you can use also instead brown sugar or maple pr agave syrup)
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- Add instant coffee, sugar and boiling water into a bowl and whip until it gets creamy and stiff (use an electric hand mixer).
- Take your two jars and fill 100 ml milk into each, add a few ice cubes.
- Mix the other 300 ml milk with black carrot powder and pour onto the ice cubes.
- At last layer the whipped coffee on top and decorate with puffed quinoa, cacao nibs, crushed cookies and edible flowers.
Recipe creator: @claudisfoodworld
Claudia is a food photographer, recipe creator and active Instagram food blogger. She creates vegan recipes full of healthy ingredients and beautiful colours. She works with Rawnice for a long time, and always when we see her new creation, we are just amazed by her talent and creativity.❤️