Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour
(For 8 cups (made in muffin forms)
- 150 gr vegan white chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- 8 teaspoons of peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil. After melting, wait a few minutes before the chocolate gets the right consistency.
- Add blue spirulina powder to the melted chocolate and mix well. If you want to make two shades of blue, divide the chocolate into two parts and add a bit more blue powder to the one part.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate into each mold, place in the fridge for a few minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter to each mold and cover with chocolate.
- Set in the fridge or freezer.