Iced Butterfly Pea Tea Drinks
These two pretty drinks are made on butterfly pea tea base and are super easy to prepare!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
For the Butterfly Pea tea:
- 2 tsp of dried Butterfly Pea Flower
- 1 cup hot water
- Boil the water.
- Add dried butterfly pea flower into the teapot (or another dish).
- Pour hot water into the pot.
- Cover and let it sit for about 5 mins.
- Strain butterfly pea flowers and pour the tea into a glass. Let it cool and use it later for iced drinks.
Iced Citrus Butterfly pea Tea Drink
- 200 ml of cold Butterfly Pea Tea
- Few Ice cubes
- Juice from a half of lemon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Few lemon or lime slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and lemon or lime slices.
- Add a little bit of sweetener.
- Pour cold butterfly pea tea into the glass.
- Pour the lemon juice.
- Add a slice of lemon and fresh mint to the top.
Spiced Butterfly Pea Iced Milk Tea
- 100 ml of cold Butterfly Pea tea
- 100-150 ml of oat milk (or any other milk of choice).
- Few Ice Cubes
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Pour butterfly pea tea into a small dish and add to it maple syrup and spices. Stir well.
- Prepare your favourite glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Pour the butterfly pea tea.
- Pour the milk (you can also froth the milk before).
You can also check video recipe on our YT Channel! Click here and check out how easy to make are these drinks!