Strawberries & creamy oats in this healthy smoothie!
Time required: 15 mins
- 150 gm frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp oats (plus some hot milk to soak)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 100 ml plant-based yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2-1 tsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (optional)
- A splash of plant-based milk (optional)
- Coconut flakes
- Almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds
- Frozen fruits
- First, prepare the oats. You can add raw oats to your smoothie, but it’s better to soak them in hot liquid before blending - your smoothie will be creamier.
- Put the oats in a small bowl and mix with hot, plant-based milk. Soak for around 10 mins. They should absorb the whole milk. If it doesn’t absorb all, you can add this milk to your smoothie too.
- In a blender place strawberries, oats, yogurt, peanut butter, pitaya powder and cardamom. Add some sweetener if needed, and a splash of milk if you want make your smoothie’s consistency thinner.
- Blend all until smooth.
- Transfer to your favorite bowl and add the toppings. You can use our suggested toppings or add your favorites!
- Enjoy your healthy breakfast bowl!
Fun healthy facts!
Did you know that adding spices to your smoothie has many benefits? Adding a dash of spices like cinnamon, cardamom or ginger will improve flavor and make your smoothie healthier as these spices are known to help digestion, improve your mood, and are good for the heart and blood sugar.
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!