Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 mins
- 220 gr of flour
- 80 gr coconut sugar (or any other of choice)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 150 ml of almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 50 gr of vegan butter (melted), or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of applesauce
- 80 gr of fresh strawberries (chopped into small chunks)
- 5 tbsp of strawberry puree
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot Powder
- Optional: 1 tbsp of lemon juice or water
- Preheat oven to 190C and preapare donut baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add vanilla extract, applesauce, milk and butter. Mix everything well.
- Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Transfer the batter into your donut pan. You can use a spoon, but the best is to use a piping bag.
- Bake around 15 minutes. Cool completely before adding the glaze.
- Prepare the glaze: in a small bowl combine strawberry puree, powdered sugar and beetroot powder. Stir until well combined. If the mixture is to thick, add a tbsp of lemon juice or water.
- Dip each donut into the glaze. You can add colorful sprinkles on the top if you want.
- Enjoy! ☺️