Prep time : 5 mins (+ decorating 10 mins)
Wait time: min 2 hours
Ingredients:For the popsicles:
- 250 gr of frozen mango
- Splash of plantbased milk
- 150 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp Rawnice Beetroot Powder
- 1 tsp Rawnice Sweet Potato Powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of cacao powder
Sugar eyes for decoration
- Firstly, prepare the popsicles. Place in a blender all popsicles ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer into ice cream molds and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When popsicles are ready, prepare the chocolate: melt the coconut oil, add to it maple syrup and cacao powder. Stir very well.
- Drizzle popsicles with chocolate and decorate on the top with sugar eyes.
Want to make your own sugar eyes?👀 Click here and get the tips how to do this🤗