Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour+
- 120 gr of rolled oats
- 130 gr of musli / granola mix
- 70 gr of hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- 70 gr of dried raspberries
- 30 ml of coconut oil
- 50 ml of maple syrup
- 150 gr of peanut butter (smooth, warmed)
- 200 gr of white chocolate
- 1 tsp of Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp of Sweet Potato Powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of Activated Charcoal Powder (optional)
- Sugar eyes
- Few fresh strawberries
- Place in a food processor oats, granola/musli mix and coconut oil. Blend for a short while. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add chopped hazelnuts, dried raspberries, maple syrup and peanut butter. Mix everything well.
- Line the square dish ( the best 20 x 20 cm) with baking parchment and transfer the mixture. Flatten the mixture with the back if spoon.
- Place in the freezer for around 1 hour. After this time take off from the freezer and cut into slices. Decorate with chocolate and serve immediately or store in the fridge.
- You can also make the bars in Rawnice Silicone Ice Cream Molds for a cool shape.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Depends on how many colors you would to make, divide melted chocolate into few parts.
- For green color: add around 1 tsp of Matcha powder and mix well.
- For the purple color: add around 1 tsp of sweet potato powder and mix well.
- For the black: melt the coconut oil and add to it 1 tsp of maple syrup, 2 tbs of cocoa powder and 1/2 tsp of activated charcoal powder. Stir everything very well.
- Decorate bars using colorful chocolate, you can add fresh strawberries and decorate with sugar eyes.
Want to make sugar eyes at home? Check out this article and get the instructions 👀