Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt (or any other yoghurt of choice)
- 1 tbsp of sweetener of choice ( maple or agave syrup, alternatively you can mash a banana and mix with yoghurt)
- 1/2 -1 tsp of Rawnice Activated Charcoal Powder
- 1/2 -1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Black Goji Powder
- Your favourite fresh fruits + some decorations: sugar eyes, sprinkles, cookies
- Divide yoghurt into three parts and colour each part with the chosen powder. Start with 1/2 tsp of powders, and add a bit more if you want a richer colour.
- Place coloured yoghurt in a bowl and mix gently together.
- Place some fruits on the top. Add colourful sprinkles, and decorate with sugar eyes.
- Yay! Your Halloween breakfast is ready! Enjoy👻
Hana comes from Czech Republic and she is an instagram food blogger and talented recipe creator. She create inspiring, healthy and colorful recipes every day🌈 We are so proud she is our Rawnice Brand Ambassador 🙌