Easy Peasy recipe for delicious pancakes! With a lot of blue chocolate on the top, and tasty fruits 💙🫐
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 mins
- 135 g of a mixture of gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (+ a little for frying)
- 1 tablespoon of apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 160 ml of almond milk
- 70 g vegan white chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Fruits (blueberries, blackberries, figs - or any other fruit you like)
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add mashed banana, apple sauce, vanilla extract, coconut oil and milk.
- Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Put a spoonful of dough on the hot pan and fry over medium heat.
- Make blue chocolate: melt the white chocolate and add to it around 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina. If you want to make the colour stronger, add more powder.
Serve the pancakes drizzled with blue chocolate and topped with fruits.💙
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!