Easy chia pudding in the loveliest layers of purple & blue!
Time required: 1 hour+
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- 1 tsp Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 kiwis (peeled and chopped into small chunks)
- 100 ml whippable vegetable fat blend (we used ´oat for blend´)
- Prepare two small bowls.
- In each bowl, place 2 tbsp of chia seeds, 150 ml of milk, 2 tbsp of maple syrup, ½ tsp of vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add ½ tsp of blue spirulina to one bowl and stir.
- To the other bowl, add 1 tsp of butterfly pea powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Stir well.
- Put the bowls in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Stir from time to time to avoid lumps.
- After 30 minutes, take off from the fridge then add 2 tbsp of yogurt to each bowl and mix. Put in the fridge for another 30-40 minutes.
- Before serving, whip the oat cream and cut kiwi into chunks.
- Place chia pudding in your favorite jars. Layer with two colors and fruits. Add whipped cream and more fruits on the top. Enjoy! 💙
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!