Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
- 12 tbsp of muesli or granola (you can use also cookies instead)
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or any other nut butter of choice)
- 1 -2 tbsp of melted vegan butter
- 500 gr of vegan cream cheese
- 250 ml of plant based cream to whip
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Beetroot Powder, Blue Spirulina Powder, Matcha Powder, Curcumin Powder - 1/2 - 1 tsp of each powder (the amount depends on how strong colors you want to make)
- Whipped cream
- Colorful Sprinkles
- In a food processor, place muesli , peanut butter and melted butter. Blend.
- Place the the mixture in a jars - around 2 tbsp in each jar, and press to the bottom.
- In a bowl place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix everything until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree (or strawberry jam) and mix gently to make some swirls.
- In another bowl whip the plant based cream.
- Add whipped cream into cheesecake mixture and stir gently.
- Divide filling into 5 parts and add superfood powders:
- To make light purple color add 1/2 tsp of beetroot and 1/4-1/2 tsp of blue spirulina,
- For the blue color add 1/2 - 1 tsp of blue spirulina,
- For the green, add around 1 tsp of matcha,
- For the yellow add 1/2 t - 1 tsp of Curcumin,
- For the pink add 1/2 - 1 tsp of beetroot powder
8 .Fill the jars with cheesecake filling: add a layer of each color into the jars.
9. Set the filled jars into the fridge, chill min 1 hour.
10. Whip the rest of plant based cream. Divide into two parts, add the coloring powders into each part and mix for a while.
11. Before serving, add whipped cream + colorful sprinkles on the top of each jar.