Time required: 1hour+
Acai Berry Smoothie:
- 150 gr of frozen berries mix (or berries of choice, for example blueberries)
- 150 gr frozen pineapple
- 160 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of Acai berry powder
Blue passion fruit overnight oats
- Few cubes of frozen passion fruit
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina
- 4-5 tbsp of rolled oats
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
Seashell / mermaid decorations:
To make decorations you will need:
- mermaid & seashell silicone molds
- melted white chocolate,
- around 1/2-1 tsp of each of chosen powders (we used blue spirulina, Acai and Pink Pitaya).
- Prepare the overnight oats: In a blender place passion fruit, milk, blue spirulina and maple syrup, and blend. Pour the mixture in the bowl or jar, and add oats. Mix all well. Put in the fridge overnight, or at least 2-3 hours.
- Make the mermaid & seashell decoration: melt the white chocolate. If you are going to make only one color, just simply add around 1 tsp of chosen powder into the chocolate an mix. If you are going to make few colors, divide chocolate into few parts and mix in the powders you choose.
- We've colored chocolate by adding around 1/2 -1 tsp of Blue Spirulina, Acai, and Pitaya Powder.
- Pour colored chocolate into the molds and put them in the fridge for 20-30 mins.
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie into a coconut bowl, add some blue overnight oats on theone side of the bowl. Decorate with mermaid and seashell chocolate.